Create formal learning and development programs
Equip workers to perform specific job and computer tasks
How can we help you?
Get a free 30-minute phone consultation today!
What do you want to train your workers on?
Enable workers to use standard enterprise or industry-specific software applications effectively.
Explain the importance of following policies related to use of company hardware, personal devices, and information security.
Ensure workers willing comply with federal and provincial legislation such as employment standards and occupational health and safety standards.
Educate workers on why they need to follow company policies like ethics, privacy, confidentiality, and conflict of interest.
Show workers how to conduct environmental risk and hazard assessments.
Identify and address safety concerns unique to your company.
Prepare workers to respond in emergencies such as fires, floods, power outages, security breaches, natural disasters.
Prepare workers to enact business continuity plans in the event of an emergency.
Onboard new workers and get them up to speed quickly.
Describe how compensation, benefits, health and wellness, and performance is managed at your company, and how to follow related processes and procedures.
Encourage workers to get on board with business decisions.
Address knowledge or skill gaps created by changes in the workplace.
Close the gap between what your workers currently know and what they need to know or do differently in the future.
Make it easy for workers follow processes and procedures consistently across the company.
Provide job-specific training for workers based on their roles and responsibilities.
Set up workers to complete tasks and procedures the way you want them to.
Follow an industry-standard model
Join our mailing list
Get monthly updates on what's new with us and the industry
Develop on-demand training programs
Repurpose existing learning materials or convert PowerPoint into a sustainable e-learning package
Use multimedia to help learners understand concepts and build knowledge
Enable learners to develop technical skills and abilities with interactive practice scenarios
Develop instructor-led training programs
Create a personal learning experience for workers
- Build relationships among workers by delivering training face-to-face in small groups.
- Encourage conversation and two-way communication between learners and instructors.
- Give workers the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers immediately from subject matter experts.
- Prepare yourself or other leaders to present to teams in your company.
- Transition your traditional instructor-led training online with web-conferencing software.
- Combine the strength of classroom-based training with the benefits of online learning.
- Share your computer screen, use a digital whiteboard, and annotate materials as you go.
- Record webinars for workers to view at a later time.
Develop job aids that workers can use to follow business processes and procedures on the job
Focus on the task, not the tool
Get back to work in 2 minutes or less
Access a central location for support